If you’ve been following along, then you probably know that I’ve just finished my third book: Faith In Every Footstep.
By the time Faith In Every Footstep launches (12/06/16), it will have been just over five months since I started writing it. That is officially the fastest I’ve ever written a book.
However, just like I couldn’t write the book alone (I had an editor, cover designer, beta readers, and more), I also can’t launch it alone.
What I’m asking from you
If you sign up to be a part of this team, I ask that you agree to:
- Read the book before it launches (12/06/16)
- Review the book online at Amazon when it launches (12/06/16)
- Spread the word any way you can during the week of December 6 (when the book launches)
What you get
If you sign up to join the Faith Launch Team, here’s what you’ll get for your time:
- An advanced electronic copy in MOBI or EPUB formats so you can read it on any device you own (i.e. iPhone, Android, Kindle, etc.)
- A chance to win a signed paperback copy of the book
- Added to my street team for future releases
Join the team
Because of how personally invested I’m going to be in this project, I need to keep the group to a manageable size. In the past I’ve accepted everyone who joins. Unfortunately, I only have 13 spots this time, and it’s going to be first come, first serve.
Sign up closes Thursday, November 3 at 12pm PST.
I’ll be emailing everyone that signs up on Monday, November 7.
If you happen to miss out on this launch team or just don’t have the time, don’t worry; there will be other opportunities to get involved.
Sign up below
Note: If you have been a part of my previous launch teams, you don’t need to sign up again 🙂
Update: this sign up form is closed.
If you can’t be part of the team I would still love if you signed up to share the book on social media when it releases by clicking here.