Instead of a typical blog post, I figured today we could do something a little different.
A few people have asked what my writing setup is like, so I thought I’d show you.
I apologize if the camera is a little shaky; I’m videoing with my GoPro HERO3 as I walk around the room.
My Exact Setup
Standing Desk (custom built by me)
- ASUS ROG G751 Laptop (ASUS is the only laptop I use; they are amazing)
- Noppoo Choc Mini keyboard (seriously the best keyboard you will ever own)
- Razer Mamba Mouse
- Razer Mouse Mat
- EPSON WorkForce 600
- 42″ LG TV (this is the newer model)
- Boss Mesh Drafting Stool (for when I get tired of standing)
- HP Pavilion g4 (this is my wife’s old laptop that I just use to read the news, etc.; don’t ever buy an HP!)
- Black folding chair
- RDX leather jump rope
- Foam roller
- Barbell and weights (these are actually my wife’s, from a workout video called Les Mills Pump, but I ended up using them)
- Palette shelf for all my cords/chargers/headphones/etc. (similar to this one here)
- Fellowes Mesh Hanging File Pockets
If you guys like videos like this better than a regular post, be sure to let me know in the comments below.